We are happy to share here career and professional women empowerment events either organized by RSM or in which we partner to invite participants to attend with red shoes. These are women empowerment events onsite and offsite centered around experiential learning. By taking part in mutual mentoring activities women experience heightened engagement with their own careers.
Included under each listing you will find any registration cost, whether it is an event open to the public or only to a specific audience. Please read each event carefully and contact us with any questions.
Be on the lookout for our upcoming women empowerment events!
Past Women Empowerment Events
- Leadership Development for Women at Its Best: RSM Signature Event in New York City
- Photos from How to Motivate Employees: RSM Signature Event in New York City at Metlife
- Photos from the 2013 Multicultural Women’s Conference
- Women leadership development in Bolivia: RSM Program sponsored by American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham)
- Photos from the Leadership Development event at Metlife
- Photos from Find Your Inner Red Shoe Book Launch, June 28th 2013 at McNally Jackson Bookstore
- Photos from Red Shoe Tuesday, March 26th 2013 at The New York Times
Empower the Women at Your Company with the RSM Circles
The RSM Circles allow you to create your own RSM company chapters!
An Effective Way towards Corporate Leadership Development: the RSM Circles
The RSM Circles is a structured program based on Find Your Inner Red Shoes by Mariela Dabbah, the book that started the Red Shoe Movement, for developing leadership qualities for Hispanic and multicultural women employees.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] La capacidad es limitada. Regristrate y obtén tus boletos al visitar: https://redshoemovement.com/women-empowerment-events/ […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!