RSM Signature Event at MetLife, NYC
The acclaimed and highly effective RSM Signature Event is back! Don’t miss it for anything! You’ll regret it! This is always a sold-out event so plan ahead. Get your ticket early.
Join us for a leadership development experience on November 4, 2016!
It’s all about you. Feel the adrenaline pumping as you walk away from this action-learning, aha-moments-packed day. You’ll discover how much you have to share and learn from women and men in various stages of their careers. You’ll build a lot more than a network. You’ll find people who will remain your career-partners for years to come. And you’ll get a chance to interact with Marta Tellado, CEO of Consumer Reports, during the Q&A session.
The topics we will discuss during our RSM Mutual Mentoring Circles are:
- Discover Your Passion
- Leadership Presence
- How to Have Difficult Conversations
- Your Personal Brand Already Exists
- Winning Negotiation Strategies
- Be the CEO of Your Career
Many companies will reimburse you for investing in our programs. It’s worth asking yours.
Save the Date!
When: November 4, 2016. 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM EST
Where: MetLife, Bryant Park, New York City
Experience the full effect of our two-way empowering strategy, a proprietary RSM methodology that potentiates learning by unleashing your interests, knowledge and passions to better align them with your career goals. You will leave the event feeling a deeper connection with yourself and those who can help you achieve your next challenge.
Don’t miss the career changing “aha” moments experienced by 95% of participants who already attended this event.
Get your ticket now!
Date / Time — November 4, 2016 – 8:00-2:30 PM
MetLife Conference Center, 23rd floor
1095 Sixth Avenue (at 42nd Street), New York City
- 08:00 – 09:00 AM – Check in, Breakfast, Networking
- 09:00 – 09:30 AM – Welcoming Remarks
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM – First Round of Mutual Mentoring Circles
- 10:40 – 11:20 AM – Second Round of Mutual Mentoring Circles
- 11:30 – 12:00 PM – Action Plan
- 12:00 – 12:15 PM – Giveaway of shoes
- 12:15 – 01:00 PM – Networking Lunch
- 01:00 – 02:00 PM – Lunch Keynote Interview with Marta L. Tellado, President and CEO Consumer Reports by Ali Curi, President, HPNG
- 02:00 – 02:30 PM- Closing remarks- Giveaway of shoes
- Lateral Thinking: Find More Innovative Solutions Faster!April 25, 2017 - 12:44 am
SHARES Lisa Lutoff-Perlo Leads 7 Seas With Innovation & Soft Touch Lateral thinking has two functions: to generate creative ideas and to solve problems. The more we exercise it, the more and better solutions we find to all sorts of challenges. Don’t miss this mind bending post! What is lateral thinking? “There are six eggs in […]