RSM Signature Event at MetLife, NYC
The acclaimed and highly effective RSM Signature Event is back! Don’t miss it for anything! You’ll regret it! This is always a sold-out event so plan ahead. Get your ticket early.
Join us for a leadership development experience on November 17, 2017!
It’s all about you. Feel the adrenaline pumping as you walk away from this action-learning, aha-moments-packed day. You’ll discover how much you have to share and learn from women and men in various stages of their careers. You’ll build a lot more than a network. You’ll find people who will remain your career-partners for years to come. And you’ll get a chance to interact with Marta Tellado, CEO of Consumer Reports, during the Q&A session.
The topics we will discuss during our RSM Mutual Mentoring Circles are:
- Discover Your Passion
- Leadership Presence
- How to Have Difficult Conversations
- Your Personal Brand Already Exists
- Winning Negotiation Strategies
- Be the CEO of Your Career
Many companies will reimburse you for investing in our programs. It’s worth asking yours.
Save the Date!
When: November 17, 2016. 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM EST
Where: MetLife, Grand Central Station, New York City
Experience the full effect of our two-way empowering strategy, a proprietary RSM methodology that potentiates learning by unleashing your interests, knowledge and passions to better align them with your career goals. You will leave the event feeling a deeper connection with yourself and those who can help you achieve your next challenge.
Don’t miss the career changing “aha” moments experienced by 95% of participants who already attended this event.
Get your ticket now!
Date / Time — November 17, 2017 – 8:00-3:30 PM
MetLife Conference Center
200 Park Avenue (at Grand Central Station), New York City
- 08:00 – 09:00 AM – Check in, Breakfast, Networking
- 09:00 – 09:30 AM – Welcoming Remarks
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM – First Round of Mutual Mentoring Circles
- 10:40 – 11:20 AM – Second Round of Mutual Mentoring Circles
- 11:30 – 12:00 PM – Action Plan
- 12:00 – 12:15 PM – Giveaway of shoes
- 12:15 – 01:00 PM – Networking Lunch
- 01:00 – 02:00 PM – Keynote Interview with C-Suite Executive TBA
- 02:10- 02:50 PM- RSM Executive Circle
- 03:00 – 03:30 PM- Closing remarks- Giveaway of shoes
- From Peer to Team Leader: 5 Keys to Making a Successful TransitionJuly 19, 2017 - 2:22 pm
SHARES The first promotion is a special moment. Make the most of it by having a clear understanding of how to effectively transition from peer to team leader. Here are the 5 keys to achieve a successful transition! “Mary, I want to congratulate you on your promotion. It’s official!” This is one of the most […]