RSM Signature Event at MetLife, NYC
The acclaimed and highly effective RSM Signature Event is back! Don’t miss it for anything! You’ll regret it! This is always a sold-out event so plan ahead. Get your ticket early and get a pair of red shoes or red booties by our sponsor Farylrobin! * Include your shoe size under “Additional Notes” with your order!
Join us for a leadership development experience on November 17, 2017!
It’s all about you. Feel the adrenaline pumping as you walk away from this action-learning, aha-moments-packed day. You’ll discover how much you have to share and learn from women and men in various stages of their careers. You’ll build a lot more than a network. You’ll find people who will remain your career-partners for years to come. And you’ll get a chance to interact with Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President & CEO of Celebrity Cruises, during the Q&A session.
*while supplies last
The topics we will discuss during our RSM Mutual Mentoring Circles are:
- Discover Your Passion
- Leadership Presence
- How to Have Difficult Conversations
- Your Personal Brand Already Exists
- Winning Negotiation Strategies
- Be the CEO of Your Career
Many companies will reimburse you for investing in our programs. It’s worth asking yours.
Save the Date!
When: November 17, 2017. 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM EST
Where: MetLife, Grand Central Station, New York City
Experience the full effect of our two-way empowering strategy, a proprietary RSM methodology that potentiates learning by unleashing your interests, knowledge and passions to better align them with your career goals. You will leave the event feeling a deeper connection with yourself and those who can help you achieve your next challenge.
Don’t miss the career changing “aha” moments experienced by 95% of participants who already attended this event.
Get your ticket now and get a pair of red shoes or booties!
Date / Time — November 17, 2017 – 8:00-3:30 PM
MetLife Conference Center
200 Park Avenue (at Grand Central Station), New York City
- 08:00 – 09:00 AM – Check in, Breakfast, Networking
- 09:00 – 09:30 AM – Welcoming Remarks
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM – First Round of Mutual Mentoring Circles
- 10:40 – 11:20 AM – Second Round of Mutual Mentoring Circles
- 11:30 – 12:00 PM – Action Plan
- 12:00 – 12:15 PM – Giveaway of shoes
- 12:15 – 01:00 PM – Networking Lunch
- 01:00 – 02:00 PM – Keynote Interview with Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President & CEO, Celebrity Cruises
- 02:10- 02:50 PM- RSM Executive Circle
- 03:00 – 03:30 PM- Closing remarks- Giveaway of shoes
- Ladies: Find Your Dream Job with Fairygodboss by Your SideSeptember 6, 2017 - 6:44 pm
SHARES If you’re ready to find your dream job you landed on the right page. Meet the people who are connecting women to great places to work. How often have you tried and failed to find your dream job stepping instead into another organization ill prepared to nurture your potential? The truth is that until […]