Because that’s what we do. Founded by accomplished author, Mariela Dabbah, the Red Shoe Movement is based on her most recent book Poder de Mujer and is all about women mentoring, sponsoring and advocating for other women. It’s about offering opportunities for women to succeed in their careers, whether you work in a small company, in corporate America or you have your own business. We don’t just like to talk about it, we put it into practice. We want to empower your business and encourage you to empower another woman!
That’s the easy and fun part! Self-nominate or nominate another entrepreneur by following these 3 easy steps:
- Inbox us:
- A picture of your company/organization (feel free to get creative).
- A brief description of your mission in 140 characters or less.
- A link to your website or blog.
- Make a secure donation via Paypal ($10 minimal, but feel free to be generous).
- Nominate another female entrepreneur to qualify for the campaign. Please note that this last part is critical to be considered as a candidate because it is essential to the concept of “women supporting women.”
Each candidate that completes all three steps will be added to our Campaign Board on Pinterest and will be shared on our Facebook and Twitter. To win, you must have your fans “like” your company/organization on Pinterest. Getting votes is up to you, so be creative!
The winning company/organization, the one with the most “likes” on Pinterest, will choose a charity to which the money collected will be donated on its behalf.
The best part is that everyone is a winner! How? Every participant will be featured on our website as part of the Red Shoe Movement!
Voting will start November 1, 2012 and end February 1, 2013 at 12 AM. The winner will be announced on February 14, 2013 (the national day of love and support!)